Peace International School
|Peace International School|
3rd Floor,KRS Plaza Building,Opp KSRTC,IG Link Road - 01
|Founder||M. M. Akbar|
|Color(s)||White and Bottle Green|
|Affiliations||Central Board of Secondary Education|
Peace International School is a private institution in Kerala, Head office in Kozhikode founded by M. M. Akbar, an Islamic scholar, a religious orator and an expert in comparative religion. The school follows CBSE syllabus. It consists over 2200 students and 250 staff members
System of education
Primary School: LKG to Class 4
The Primary School programme comprises Lower and Upper Kindergarten (LKG and UKG) years and classes I to IV. In classes LKG to IV, the school follows an integrated curriculum by drawing on teaching programmes of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations and international examination boards.
Middle School: Class 5 to Class 7
The Middle School Programme i.e. classes 5 to 7.
The school offers the following in class VIII, where students prepare for the programme that they will study in classes IX and X: ICSE Programme.
List of schools in Kerala
- ^ "ArabNews, 2 April 2009 Thursday (06 Rabi' al-Thani 1430), Article titled: Interest-free economic system urged".
- ^ a b "Debate on religions". The Hindu (Kerala Edition, Kannur Local News ed.). 4 April 2008.
- ^ "Arab News, 10 September 2003 Wednesday (13 Rajab 1424), Article: Muslims Must Adopt a Positive Approach". Archived from the original on 30 March 2012.
- ^ "Peace® International Schools". peaceschools.in. Archived from the original on 27 August 2015.
- ^ "Peace international school". 7 February 2018.
9°57′33″N 76°21′06″E / 9.9593°N 76.3518°E