|Colors||White and Red|
|Slogan||Voice Against Injustice|
The Pasban-e-Pakistan (Urdu: پاسبانِ پاکستان lit. Defenders of Pakistan) also known as Pasban Democratic Party is a political party in Pakistan. It raises its voice against issues of injustice in society. Pasban's current president and founder is Altaf Shakoor.
Pasban was initially a youth wing of Jamaat-e-Islami in Pakistan. In 1995, Pasban split from Jaamat-e-Islami and was founded by Altaf Shakoor as a separate splinter group. It registered itself as a political party in 2013. Now it is an independent organisation working for human rights and highlights the problems faced by the common men.
- "The thought behind an election symbol". The Express Tribune (newspaper). 2018-07-17. Retrieved 2021-04-01.
- "Withdrawal of zero-rated regime disastrous for economy: Altaf Shakoor". Business Recorder (newspaper). 2019-06-12. Retrieved 2021-09-24.
- "International powers ruling country: Pasban". The Nation (newspaper). 2019-07-19. Retrieved 2021-04-02.
- "Pasban-e-Pakistan warns voters of political parties' 'catchy slogans' in 2018 polls". Pakistan Today (newspaper). 2018-02-04. Retrieved 2021-04-02.
- "NA-246 by-polls: Pasban to contest an election first time in history". The Express Tribune (newspaper). 2015-04-15. Retrieved 2021-04-02.
- "Political parties in Pakistan: Roots, fruit & juice". Dawn (newspaper). 2013-05-02. Retrieved 2021-09-24.
- "Pasban-e-Pakistan demands probe into poll irregularities". Daily Times (newspaper). 2018-07-27. Retrieved 2021-05-23.
- "Report sought on health condition of animals kept at Karachi Zoo". Dawn (newspaper). 2021-04-17. Retrieved 2021-09-24.
- "Centre, Sindh issued with notices on petition against quota system". The News International (newspaper). 2020-12-15. Retrieved 2021-09-24.
- "Ruling parties already betrayed Karachi: Pasban". The Nation (newspaper). 2018-04-30. Retrieved 2021-09-24.
- "Pakistan's troubled local governance". The News International (newspaper). 2019-10-20. Retrieved 2021-09-24.