|Service type||Inter-city rail|
|Former operator(s)||Pakistan Railways|
|Distance travelled||1,315 kilometres (817 mi)|
|Average journey time||25 hours, 50 minutes|
|Train number(s)||45UP (Karachi→Rawalpindi) |
|Track gauge||1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Track owner(s)||Pakistan Railways|
Pakistan Express (Urdu: پاکستان ایکسپریس) is a passenger train operated daily by Pakistan Railways between Karachi and Rawalpindi. The trip takes approximately 25 hours and 50 minutes to cover a published distance of 1,315 kilometres (817 mi), traveling along a stretch of the Karachi–Peshawar Railway Line and Khanewal–Wazirabad Branch Line.
- Karachi Cantonment–Khanewal Junction via Karachi–Peshawar Railway Line
- Khanewal Junction–Wazirabad Junction via Khanewal–Wazirabad Branch Line
- Wazirabad Junction–Rawalpindi via Karachi–Peshawar Railway Line
- Karachi Cantonment
- Landhi Junction
- Hyderabad Junction
- Tando Adam Junction
- Rohri Junction
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Khanpur Junction
- Multan Cantonment
- Khanewal Junction
- Abdul Hakim
- Shorkot Cantonment Junction
- Toba Tek Singh
- Wazirabad Junction
- Lala Musa Junction
The train offers economy class, Business class and Ac Standard.
- IRFCA: Pakistan Railway Train Names Author: Owais Mughal, Retrieved on 1 July 2013
- "Pakistan Railways upgrades Pakistan Express train". 25 April 2017.
- "PM inaugurates Pakistan Express". Dawn News. 17 December 2006. Retrieved 21 October 2012.