Open access in the Republic of Ireland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are a number of collections of scholarship in Ireland housed in digital open access repositories. They contain journal articles, book chapters, data, and other research outputs that are free to read.
- Internet in the Republic of Ireland
- Education in the Republic of Ireland
- Media of Ireland
- Open access in other countries
- "Rian.ie". Irish Universities Association. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
Open Access Irish research publications
- "Ireland". Global Open Access Portal. UNESCO. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Ireland". Directory of Open Access Repositories. UK: University of Nottingham. Archived from the original on 6 February 2009. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "OA in Ireland". Open Access in Practice: EU Member States. OpenAIRE.
- "Browse by Country: Europe: Ireland". Registry of Open Access Repositories. UK: University of Southampton.
- "(Search: Country of Publisher: Ireland)". Directory of Open Access Journals. UK: Infrastructure Services for Open Access.
- Peter Suber (ed.). "(Ireland)". Open Access Tracking Project. Harvard University. OCLC 1040261573.
News and comment from the worldwide movement for open access to research
- "Browse by Country: Ireland". ROARMAP: Registry of Open Access Repository Mandates and Policies. UK: University of Southampton.