|Leader||Hernán Lucero & Eugenio Manzur|
Nuestra Belleza Chile is an annual beauty pageant in Chile. The winner of Nuestra Belleza Chile obtains the right to represent the country in the Miss Earth pageant, an annual international major beauty pageant that advocates for environmental awareness, conservation, and social responsibility.
The reigning titleholder is Romina Denecken van der Veen who competed in Miss Earth 2021 and finished as Miss Earth Water. That is the first time Chile was able to get an elemental title after Hil Hernandez' win in 2006.
2002-2011: Early years
Chile debut in Miss Earth in 2002. The official candidate in 2002-2005 was selected by Miss Chile pageant from the runner-up . Miss Earth Chile pageant was conducted in 2005 and the winner participated and won the Miss Earth 2006 pageant. In 2010, Miss Model & Bellezas Chilenas organization appointed the titleholder for the competition.
2013-present: Nuestra Belleza Chile
In 2013, Carousel Productions awarded the franchise to Hernán Lucero & Eugenio Manzur for Miss Earth. Since then, the duo conducted regional pageants to advance in the national pageant that would be Chile's representative to Miss Earth. Their first Miss Earth Chile is Natalia Lermanda who was able to manage to be in the Top 16 semifinalist of Miss Earth 2013. That was the first time Chile was able to be in the semifinals after 7 years.
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
- Ended as special awards winner
|Year||Nuestra Belleza Chile||Placement at Miss Earth||Special awards|
|2022||Daniela Riquelme||Unplaced|| Swimsuit Competition (Americas) |
Beach Wear Competition (Eco Group)
Long Gown Competition (Eco Group)
|(Online) 2021||Romina Denecken||Miss Earth – Water 2021||Talent Competition (Creative)|
|(Online) 2020||Macarena Quinteros||Unplaced|
|2019||Fernanda Méndez Tapia||Top 10|| National Costume (Americas)|
Miss Friendship (Air)
|2018||Antonia Figueroa||Top 12||Talent (Air Group)|
|2015||Natividad Leiva||Top 8|| Long Gown (Group 1)|
Cocktail Wear (Batch 1)
|2014||Catalina Cáceres||Unplaced||National Costume|
|2013||Natalia Lermanda Margarit||Top 16|
|2011||Camila Stuardo Jeria||Unplaced|
|2010||Pamela Soprani Reyes||Unplaced|
|2006||Hil Yesenia Hernández Escobar||Miss Earth 2006|
|2005||Nataly Chilet||Top 8||Miss Photogenic|
|2004||Erika Christel Niklitschek||Unplaced|
|2003||Carolina Jimena Salazar||Unplaced|
|2002||Nazhla Abad||Top 10||Miss Avon Colour|
- New York Times, World News (October 30, 2003). "Afghanistan: Anti-Pageant Judges". The New York Times Company. Retrieved January 3, 2009.
- "Miss Earth 2004 beauty pageant". China Daily. Reuters. October 25, 2004. Retrieved October 23, 2007.
- Enriquez, Amee (February 2, 2014). "Philippines: How to make a beauty queen". BBC News. Retrieved February 3, 2014.
- "Conoce a las semifinalistas de Nuestra Belleza Chile - Miss Earth 2014 - Guioteca.com". Guioteca.com. 14 July 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "Buscando a la chilena más bella: Parte casting para Nuestra Belleza Chile 2014 - Guioteca.com". Guioteca.com. 13 January 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "Miss Ligua 2013 representará la Región de Valparaíso en final nacional de Concurso "Nuestra Belleza Chile" | UCVRADIO". Archived from the original on 2014-09-17. Retrieved 2014-09-17.
- "Iquiqueña es la única nortina en el concurso "Nuestra Belleza Chile"". Soyiquique.cl. 22 August 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Tauran, Erasmo (2013). "Chilena Natalia Lermanda terminó entre las semifinalistas del Miss Earth 2013". Biobio Chile. Retrieved December 8, 2013.
- Blanco, Eunice (2013). "Alyz Henrich of Venezuela is Miss Earth 2013". Philippine Star. Retrieved December 7, 2013.
- "Venezuela's Alyz Henrich wins Miss Earth 2013". MSN. 2013. Archived from the original on December 11, 2013. Retrieved December 9, 2013.
- Sinha, Sanskrity (2013). "Miss Earth 2013: Miss Venezuela Alyz Henrich Crowned Winner [PHOTOS]". International Business Times. Retrieved December 9, 2013.