|Native name||نوشہرہ –درگئی ریلوے|
|Line length||64 km (40 mi)|
|Track gauge||1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in)|
Nowshera–Dargai Railway (Urdu: نوشہرہ –درگئی ریلوے) is one of several abandoned railway lines in Pakistan. The line begins at Nowshera Junction and ends at Dargai. The total length of this railway line is 64 kilometers (40 mi). There are 10 railway stations from Nowshera Junction to Dargai.
Opened in 1901, the line served the Malakand Division until 2002 when train service was suspended. In April 2017, Pakistan Railways proposed to rebuild the line and extend it north towards Batkhela.
- Nowshera Junction
- Risalpur Cantonment
- Mardan Junction > to Charsadda
- Gujar Garhi
- ^ Haroon, Agha Iqrar (23 July 2022). "Chakwal Railway Station tells the story of how much we hate our heritage".
- ^ Government of India (1918). Bombay Baroda And Central India Railway System.
- ^ "Pakistan Railways invites EOI to enhance trains' speed up to 160km/H". 8 April 2017.
- ^ "Dargai train station needs little to earn millions". Dawn. Pakistan. 20 February 2011. Retrieved 30 May 2019.