|Series||The Age of Unreason|
|Genre||Alternate history, fantasy|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
|Followed by||A Calculus of Angels|
Newton's Cannon (1998) is a science fantasy novel by American writer Gregory Keyes, the first book in his The Age of Unreason series. The protagonist for the novel is Benjamin Franklin; other key characters to the novel are James Franklin – Ben's brother, John Collins – Ben's friend, as well as Adrienne and King Louis XIV – the Sun King.
The Age of Unreason Series
The other three novels of the series are:
- "Uchronia: The Age of Unreason Series". www.uchronia.net.
- "Fantastic Fiction.com: Newton's Cannon by Gregory Keyes". www.fantasticfiction.com.
- Green, Roland. "New SF and fantasy books." Booklist 94.18 (15 May 1998): 1601.
- KILLHEFFER, ROBERT K.J. "Books." Fantasy & Science Fiction 96.3 (Mar. 1999): 35.
- Cassada, Jackie, et al. "Book reviews: Fiction." Library Journal 123.9 (15 May 1998): 118.
- Steinberg, Sybil, and Jonathan Bing.. "Forecasts: Fiction." Publishers Weekly 245.15 (13 Apr. 1998): 57.