National Register of Historic Places listings in Philadelphia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There are more than 500 properties and districts listed on the National Register in Philadelphia, including 67 National Historic Landmarks.
Number of listings by district
The properties are distributed across all of Philadelphia's 12 planning districts. East/West Oak Lane, Olney, Upper North and Lower North are included as North Philadelphia. Kensington, Near Northeast and Far Northeast are part of Northeast Philadelphia. Roxborough/Manayunk and Germantown/Chestnut Hill are a part of Northwest Philadelphia.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Philadelphia.|
- Philadelphia Register of Historic Places
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Philadelphia County
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Philadelphia
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved July 1, 2022.
- Fairmount Park (North, Northwest and West Philadelphia); Adams Avenue Bridge in Philadelphia (North and Northeast Philadelphia); University Avenue Bridge (West and South Philadelphia)