National Register of Historic Places listings in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 9 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Embassy Theatre||July 23, 1998
|6 South Main Street||Lewistown||Vaudeville and movie theater built in 1927.|
|2||Lewistown Armory||May 9, 1991
|1101 Walnut Street||Derry Township||Armory built in 1938 in the Colonial Revival style.|
|3||McCoy House||March 14, 1973
|17 North Main Street||Lewistown||House built between 1836 and 1843; birthplace of Frank Ross McCoy|
|4||Mifflin County Courthouse||May 28, 1976
|1 West Market Street||Lewistown||Courthouse built in 1842-1843, and expanded in 1878.|
|5||Montgomery Ward Building||September 7, 1984
|3–7 West Market Street||Lewistown||Art Deco department store and office building built in 1929.|
|6||Old Hoopes School||December 20, 1978
|Northeast of Lewistown||Derry Township||One-room school built in 1873.|
|7||Old Stone Arch Bridge||April 18, 1979
|Over Jack's Creek, southeast of Lewistown||Derry Township|
|8||Pennsylvania Main Line Canal, Juniata Division, Canal Section||February 20, 2002
|1.5 miles (2.4 km) section of canal between the Main Line of the Pennsylvania Railroad and the Juniata River||Granville Township||Historic canal segment.|
|9||Wollner Building||August 23, 1984
|16 West Market Street||Lewistown||Brick commercial building built in 1906.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Mifflin County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved July 1, 2022.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.