National Register of Historic Places listings in Fulton County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Fulton County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Fulton County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 8 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Burnt Cabins Gristmill Property||November 28, 1980
|Allen's Valley Road||Dublin Township|
|2||Burnt Cabins Historic District||May 20, 1998
|Legislative Route 23905 and U.S. Route 522||Dublin Township|
|3||Cold Spring Farm||August 10, 2000
|323 Lions Park Drive near McConnellsburg||Todd Township|
|4||Cowans Gap State Park Family Cabin District||February 11, 1987
|18 miles (29 km) north of Pennsylvania Route 75 and Chambersburg on Richmond Road||Todd Township|
|5||Fulton House||July 20, 1977
|112–116 Lincoln Way East||McConnellsburg|
|6||McConnell House||November 21, 1976
|114 Lincoln Way||McConnellsburg|
|7||McConnellsburg Historic District||August 9, 1993
|Roughly along Lincoln Way from 1st Street to 5th Avenue and 2nd Street from Spruce Street to Maple Street||McConnellsburg|
|8||Woodvale Historic District||July 24, 1992
|Roughly bounded by Ash, High, North, Fulton, and Broad Streets in Woodvale||Wells Township||Extends into Broad Top Township in Bedford County and Wood Township in Huntingdon County|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Fulton County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved August 5, 2022.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.