|জাতীয় প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা একাডেমি (নেপ)|
|Website||National Academy for Primary Education|
National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) is a Bangladesh Government academy responsible for providing training to government primary school teachers and is located in Mymensingh, Bangladesh. It is one of 25 key government administration training institutions.
National Academy for Primary Education was established in 1978 as the Academy for Fundamental Education. It was renamed in 1985 as the National Academy for Primary Education. It is under the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education. The director general of the National Academy of Primary Education, Fazlur Rahman, was killed in road crash on 13 May 2017.
- "About NAPE". nape.gov.bd. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- "Question Errors: Mistake also in suspending the official concerned". The Daily Star. 24 November 2017. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- Anisuzzaman, M. "Training Institutions". en.banglapedia.org. Banglapedia. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- "Forum". archive.thedailystar.net. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- "Primary education academy DG killed in Chittagong road crash". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 1 June 2018.