Naseer Ahmed Bhutta
Naseer Ahmad Bhutta
|Special Assistant to Prime Minister|
|Prime Minister||Shahid Khaqan Abbasi|
|Additional Attorney General for Pakistan|
|Member National Assembly|
|Children||two son, one is Advocate & one daughter|
|Profession||Lawyer & advisor|
Ch Naseer Ahmad Bhutta is Special Assistant to Prime Minister of Pakistan on Legal Affairs with effect from 5 December 2017, directly appointed by the PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi. He is also a senior advocate of the Supreme Court and was a Member of the Pakistan National Assembly from NA-127 from 2008 to 2013 Lahore. He belongs to the Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) and is the president of its lawyers' forum. He was actively involved in leading the Lawyers' Movement against Pervez Musharraf's government for the restoration of the judiciary. He was appointed as the Additional Attorney General of Pakistan in October 2013 through orders of the Prime Minister and now he resigned from the post of Additional Attorney General and president of PML-N Lawyers Forum and appointed as Chief Information Commissioner Punjab. He belongs to a well known Bhutta Arain family of Punjab.
Special Assistant to Prime Minister
Member National Assembly
He was elected as a member National Assembly from NA-127 Lahore for the term 2008–2013 to represent Pakistan Muslim League N and remained member of opposition benches while Peoples party was in power and Yousaf Raza Gillani was prime minister.
President Muslim League Lawyers Forum
He appointed President Pakistan Muslim League N Lawyers forum to mobilize legal fraternity.
He was appointed information Commissioner by Government of the Punjab. Information Commission is an independent enforcement body constituted under the Punjab Transparency & Right to Information Act, 2013. He is responsible to make available required mechanisms for right to information, raise awareness, help public bodies to act with, train officers and decide public complaints.
- "National Assembly of Pakistan". www.NA.gov.pk. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- "PML(N)Official website - Punjab Province - No.50". PMLN.com.pk. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- "Talks with angry Balochis indispensable: PML-N". www.PakistanToday.com.pk. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- "Naseer Ahmad Bhutta - Lahore News, political scandals, scams, Entertainment, Sports, Lahore history, Lahore police and infotainment portal". LahoreWorld.com. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- "'N' lawyers body head appointed information commission chief". 19 October 2017.