for the National Assembly of Pakistan
|Region||Chiniot Tehsil and Bhawana Tehsil (partly) of Chiniot District|
|Created from||NA-86 Jhang-I|
NA-94 Chiniot-II (این اے-94، چنیوٹ-2) is a constituency for the National Assembly of Pakistan. It comprises Chiniot Tehsil and a some areas of Bhowana Tehsil. The constituency was formally known as NA-86 (Jhang-I) before the 2018 delimitations. The creation of Chiniot District in 2009 from areas previously included in Jhang District mandated this change in nomenclature.
Members of Parliament
2018-2022: NA-100 Chiniot-II
|2018||Qaiser Ahmed Sheikh||PML (N)|
General elections were held on 25 July 2018.
|PML(N)||Qaiser Ahmed Sheikh||76,415||34.16|
|PTI||Zulfiqar Ali Shah||75,559||33.78|
|PPP||Syed Anayat Ali Shah||40,542||18.12|
|Others||Others (ten candidates)||23,971||10.72|
- Final List of National Assembly Constituencies (PDF). Election Commission of Pakistan. 2018. p. 24. Archived (PDF) from the original on 2018-05-10. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- Pakistan, Election Commission of (2002). Final List of National Assembly Constituencies (PDF). The Gazette of Pakistan. p. 30. Archived (PDF) from the original on 2018-05-10. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
- "ECP - Election Commission of Pakistan". www.ecp.gov.pk. Retrieved 2022-12-25.
- "Election Result NA-86 Jhang-I Punjab | Pakistan Election 2013 - geo.tv". Archived from the original on 2014-04-08. Retrieved 2014-04-07.
- "Election result 2008 for NA-86". ECP. Archived from the original on November 26, 2012. Retrieved December 4, 2012.
- "National Assembly of Pakistan". Archived from the original on 2016-09-30. Retrieved 2016-09-10.
- "ECP – Election Commission of Pakistan". www.ecp.gov.pk. Retrieved 13 August 2018.
- Election result's official website