for the National Assembly of Pakistan
|Region||Lalian Tehsil and Bhawana Tehsil (partly) of Chiniot District|
|Created from||NA-88 Jhang-III|
NA-93 Chiniot-I (این اے-93، چنیوٹ-1) is a constituency for the National Assembly of Pakistan. It comprises Lalian Tehsil, the city of Chenab Nagar and a majority of Bhowana Tehsil. The constituency was formally known as NA-88 (Jhang-III) before the 2018 delimitations. The creation of Chiniot District in 2009 from areas previously included in Jhang District mandated this change in nomenclature.
Members of Parliament
2018-2022: NA-99 Chiniot-I
|2018||Ghulam Muhammad Lali||PTI|
General elections were held on 25 July 2018.
|PTI||Ghulam Muhammad Lali||81,330||39.33|
|PPP||Makhdoomzada Syed Asad Hayat||22,324||10.80|
|Others||Others (six candidates)||17,129||8.28|
|Total valid votes||206,792||96.58|
|PTI gain from PML(N)|
- Final List of National Assembly Constituencies (PDF). Election Commission of Pakistan. 2018. p. 24. Archived (PDF) from the original on 2018-05-10. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- Pakistan, Election Commission of (2002). Final List of National Assembly Constituencies (PDF). The Gazette of Pakistan. pp. 30–31. Archived (PDF) from the original on 2018-05-10. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
- "ECP - Election Commission of Pakistan". www.ecp.gov.pk. Retrieved 2022-12-25.
- "Election Result NA-88 Jhang-III Punjab | Pakistan Election 2013 - geo.tv". Archived from the original on 2014-04-08. Retrieved 2014-04-07.
- "Geo.tv: Latest News Breaking Pakistan, World, Live Videos". www.geo.tv. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "National Assembly of Pakistan".
- "ECP - Election Commission of Pakistan". www.ecp.gov.pk. Retrieved 13 August 2018.
- Election result's official website