for the National Assembly of Pakistan
|Region||Khanpur Tehsil and Shikarpur Tehsil (partly) of Shikarpur District|
|Member(s)||Abid Hussain Bhayo|
|Created from||NA-202 Shikarpur-I|
NA-192 Shikarpur-I (این اے-192، شِكارپُور-1) is a constituency for the National Assembly of Pakistan.
Members of Parliament
2018-2022: NA-198 Shikarpur-I
|2018||Abid Hussain Bhayo||PPP|
General elections were held on 10 Oct 2002. Muhammad Ibrahim Jatoi of National Alliance won by 53,235 votes. The case was taken to the supreme court by Aftab Shahban Mirani where he won the case and regained the seat.
General elections were held on 18 Feb 2008. Aftab Shabaan Meerani of PPP won by 47,379 votes.
General elections were held on 11 May 2013. Mr. Aftab Shahban Mirani of PPP won by 53,165 votes and became the member of National Assembly.
General elections were held on 25 July 2018.
|PPP||Abid Hussain Bhayo||64,187||44.03|
|Independent||Muhammad Ibraheem Jatoi||44,829||30.75|
|Others||Others (ten candidates)||9,912||6.80|
|Total valid votes||145,781||95.21|
- ^ "ECP - Election Commission of Pakistan". www.ecp.gov.pk. Retrieved 2022-12-25.
- ^ "Election Result NA-202 Shikarpur-I Sindh | Pakistan Election 2013 - geo.tv". Archived from the original on 2014-05-24. Retrieved 2014-05-23.
- ^ "Geo.tv: Latest News Breaking Pakistan, World, Live Videos". www.geo.tv. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- ^ "National Assembly of Pakistan". www.na.gov.pk. Archived from the original on 18 September 2016. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- ^ "ECP - Election Commission of Pakistan". www.ecp.gov.pk. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- Election result's official website