for the National Assembly of Pakistan
|Replaced by||NA-182 (Muzaffargarh-II)|
NA-178 (Muzaffargarh-III) (Urdu: این اے-۱۷۸، مُظفّرگڑھ-۳) was a constituency for the National Assembly of Pakistan.
The constituency consisted of following area
- (a)Muzaffargarh Municipal Committee
- (b) Khangarh Town Committee.
- (c) Muzaffargarh Qanungo Halqa excluding the following Patwar Circles:—
- (i) Rakh Khan Pur
- (ii) Khan Pur Shumali
- (d) The following Patwar Circles of Muradabad Qanungo Habqa•—
- (i) Ali Pur Janubi
- (ii) Khangarh Janubi
- (iii) Thatha Siyalan
- (e) The following Qanungo Halqa of Muzaffargarh Tehsil
- (i) Shah Jamal
- (ii) Meharpur
- (iii) Khanguh
of Muzaffargarh District.
General elections were held on 10 Oct 2002. Muhammad Shahid Jamil Qureshi of PML-Q won by 60,386 votes.
General elections were held on 18 Feb 2008. Jamshed Ahmad Khan Dasti of PPP won by 57,946 votes.
General elections were held on 11 May 2013. Jamshed Ahmad Khan Dasti an Independent candidate won by 79,417 votes and became the member of National Assembly.
- ^ "Election Result NA-178 Muzaffargarh-III Punjab | Pakistan Election 2013 - geo.tv". Archived from the original on 2014-05-21. Retrieved 2014-05-21.
- ^ "Election 2008". Archived from the original on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- ^ "National Assembly of Pakistan".
- Election result's official website