|Principal||Engr. Syed Faruque Ahammed|
Mymensingh Polytechnic Institute was established in 1963. Along with 120 students in 1st year and three departments (civil, electrical, mechanical) it starts Diploma-in-Engineering program.
The institute operates under the executive control of the Ministry of Education (MOE) acting through the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The academic programmes, and curricula are maintained under the regulation of the Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB). BTEB function under Directorate of Inspection and Audit (DIA), which in turn function under Chief Accounts Office (CAO), and it function under MOE.
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer science & Technology
- Department of Eletro-medical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Power Engineering
- Department of mechanical engineering
|Name of Technology||Number of Seat|
- Shilpacharjo Joynul Abedin Hall
- Shahid Khairul Jahan Hall
- Mahua Chatri Hall