This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Type of site
|3D Design sharing platform|
|Available in||English, French, Chinese, Spanish, German, Italian|
|Launched||18 June 2013|
MyMiniFactory is a file distribution platform founded in 2013 and headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The online platform hosts digital creators with a primary focus on hobbyists with an interest in 3D printing.
MyMiniFactory offers to brands the possibility to crowdsource via 3D design competitions. The platform has collaborated with brands such as the Warner Bros Group - Turner's Adventure Time, Rovio's Angry Birds, Autodesk, Google and the Exxon Group.
- "3D Printing Toys Isn't All Fun & Games: Michigan Tech & MyMiniFactory Discuss New Study Detailing 3D Printed Disruption | 3DPrint.com | The Voice of 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing". 3dprint.com. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "3D printing takes emergency response to another level | Oxfam Policy & Practice". Policy & Practice. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "How MyMiniFactory wants to pay people who create free 3D printable designs - htxt.africa". htxt.africa. 1 September 2016. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "MyMiniFactory Sponsoring a 3D Printed GoPro Camera Accessory Design Contest | 3DPrint.com | The Voice of 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing". 3dprint.com. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Win a B9Creator 3D Printer by Winning the Love of Your Life". Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Cartoon Network Makes Your Favorite Adventure Time Characters 3D Printable on MyMiniFactory | All3DP". All3DP. 13 June 2018. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Download Free 3D Printable Angry Birds Evolution Figurines | All3DP". All3DP. 6 June 2018. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Want to win a BCN3D Sigma R17 3D printer? Enter this TinkerCAD competition". Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Esso partners with MyMiniFactory for upcycling 3D design challenge". Retrieved 6 August 2018.