Muktaben Pankajkumar Dagli (born 2 July 1962) is a social worker from Gujarat, India. She works for blind and disabled people and associated with several organisations. She was awarded the Padma Shri in 2019.
Dagli was born on 2 July 1962 at Nana Ankadia village near Amreli, Gujarat. She had meningitis at the age of seven and lost her both eyes. She received her primary education from Udyog Shala, Bhavnagar. Later she studied at the Andh Kanya Prakash Gruh, Ahmedabad from sixth to tenth grade (1978-1983). She later completed BA and BEd. She married Pankajkumar Dagli, a principal of the school for blind in Amreli, in 1984.
She served as an honorary secretary of Andhjan Mandal (Blind People's Association), Amreli for twelve years. She founded a primary school for blind in Amreli. She is the executive member of Navchetan Andhjan Mandal, Bhachau; joint secretary of Navjivan Andhjan Mandal, Vankaner; trustee of Women Association for Blind, Ahmedabad; secretary of Pragnachakshu Mahila Sewa Kunj, Surendranagar. She publishes Didi, a bi-monthly braille magazine for blind women.
In 1996, the couple founded the Pragnachakshu Mahila Seva Kunj, a non-profit organisation serving blind girls.
Dagli was awarded the Padma Shri in 2019 by the Government of India for her social work. She was awarded the Gandhi Mitra award in 2015. She has also received Mata Jijabai Stree Shakti Puraskar.
- "akpg achievements". www.akpgschool.org. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Pragnachakshu Mahila Seva Kunj". www.pragnachakshu.com. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "The 6 Padma". The Indian Express. 2019-02-04. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- Bashir, Badar (2023-04-29). "PM praised her work for the blind, differently Abled". The Sunday Guardian Live. Retrieved 2023-05-30.
- "Padma Awards 2019 announced". pib.nic.in. Retrieved 2019-01-27.
- "Padma Awards 2019: Social, environmental and animal welfare crusaders who have been awarded for their efforts". www.timesnownews.com. 25 January 2019. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Raj Bhavan, Gujarat". www.rajbhavan.gujarat.gov.in. Retrieved 2019-02-08.