|Dates||Third full week in June|
|Location(s)||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Years active||2014-2019, 2021-Current|
Motoblot is an annual motorcycle rally held in Chicago, Illinois, for three days and four nights in June. It is the largest vintage motorcycle and scooter rally in the United States. One of the co-producers of the festival was Riot Fest founder Sean McKeough. 
History and features
The first Motoblot rally took place in July 2014, and was renamed from the previous "Mods vs Rockers Chicago" rally. In addition to a motorcycle and hot rod show, the rally features live music, the Miss Motoblot pin-up contest, and sponsorship by Triumph Motorcycles, Progressive Insurance, and All Rise Brewing.
Motoblot also has featured a custom motorcycle building competition called the Iron Moto Challenge. Local Chicago dealer Motoworks won the competition in 2014 and 2015.
- ^ Lulay, Stephanie (June 24, 2016). "Old St. Pat's Block Party, Randolph Street Market And More This Weekend". DNA Info. Archived from the original on 9 November 2017. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- ^ a b McMahon, Dave (July 14, 2014). "Motoblot gets started with dealer participation". Powersports Business. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- ^ Lulay, Stephanie (November 30, 2016). "Riot Fest Founder, Cobra Lounge Owner Sean McKeough Dies". DNA info. Archived from the original on 6 April 2017. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- ^ "Iron Moto Challenge at MotoBlot 2014". Cruiser. May 27, 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- ^ Morgan, Scott (June 25, 2016). "Weekend picks: Celebrate Swedish Days in Geneva". The Daily Herald. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- ^ "Our Sponsors & Vending Info". motoblot.com. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- ^ "Motoworks Wins British Customs 2015 Iron Moto Challenge". Moto USA. September 4, 2015. Retrieved 5 April 2017.