Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2021)
A mobile community is a group of people generally united by shared interests or goals who interact:
- considering their context (e.g. time, space, social),
- by means of location-independent information technology,
- and also including mobile access to existing community infrastructures.
- Mobile computing
- Mobile identity
- Mobile identity management
- Mobile social network
- Tribe (Internet)
- Rannenberg, Kai, Denis Royer, and André Deuker, eds. "The future of identity in the information society: Challenges and opportunities." Springer Science & Business Media, 2009.