Miss World Mongolia, Miss Mongolia are the national beauty contest for unmarried women of Mongolia which is held annually with breaks. The winner represents Mongolia at the Miss World competition. The alleged winner would participate in the international beauty pageant Miss World. .
Miss World Mongolia was held for first time in 2005. The pageant became the national franchise of Miss World in 2005–present, Miss Universe in 2018–present, and Miss International in 2001–present.
The current Miss World Mongolia is Enkhjin Tseveendash. She was crowned on 30 August 2017 in Holiday In Ulaanbaatar hotel and Conference Center.
- Color key
Miss Earth Mongolia
Mongolia debuted at the Miss Earth in 2005. Between 2005 and 2013 Miss Earth Mongolia had selected by another agency. Begun in 2014 the previous winner Miss World Mongolia may compete at the Miss Earth pageant.
|Year||Miss World Mongolia 1st princess||Province||Placement||Special Awards|
|2014||Tugsuu Idersaikhan||Ulaanbaatar||Top 8||
|2015||Bayartsetseg Altangerel||Ulaanbaatar||Top 16||
- In 2008: Sarnai Amar won the title of World Miss University 2008 in Korea.
- In 2010 :Battsetseg Turbat top 10 the title of Asian Super Model 2010
- In 2015: Battsetseg Turbat top 10 the title of Miss Tourism Queen Of The Year International 2015 in Germany
- In 2015: Bayartsetseg Altangerel top 16 the title of Miss Earth 2015 in Austria
- In 2016: Anu Namshir won the title of Miss Tourism Queen International 2016 in China
Miss World Mongolia winners
Miss World Mongolia 2007 Oyungerel Gankhuyag
Miss World Mongolia 2008 Anun Chinbat
- "Enkhjin Tseveendash is Miss World Mongolia 2017". indianandworldpageant. 30 August 2017.
- "А.Бөртэ-Үжин "Дэлхийн мисс"-т эх орноо төлөөлөн оролцоно". Улаанбаатар ньюс (in Mongolian). 22 October 2021.
- "18-year-old Nandin Sergelen to represent Mongolia at 'Miss Earth 2022' contest". AKIpress. 24 October 2022. Retrieved 25 November 2022.