The Miss Universe Singapore is a beauty pageant and organization that selects the Singapore official representative to the Miss Universe pageant. The reigning Miss Universe Singapore is Priyanka Annuncia, who was crowned on 16 September 2023.
This article is missing information about Events after 2015.(March 2022)
Singapore has been sending representatives to Miss Universe contest as early as 1954. The title of the first Miss Singapore ever was won by the Siti Mariam binti Ismail in 1951. The city-state republic has been represented at Miss Universe every year since 1966. The country had its first semi finalist when Kathie Lee Lee Beng secured the eighth position, the highest ever placement Singapore attained when the pageant was held in St. Louis in 1983. In 1987 when Singapore played host to the Miss Universe pageant, home favourite Marion Nicole Teo came in at the ninth place. After 34 years, Singapore secures a place again, with Nandita Banna being a semifinalist in the 70th edition of the Miss Universe pageant held in Port of Eilat, Israel.
Between 2001 and 2007, the contest was telecast 'live' by the local television station Mediacorp's Channel 5. Miss Universe Singapore Organisation holds the license to oversee and produce the Miss Universe Singapore pageant (2015). Prior to 2015, the contest was organised by Derrol Stepenny Promotions. Nuraliza Osman, the 2002 Miss Universe Singapore winner, took over the Miss Universe Singapore's licence and franchise in May 2015 from Derrol Stepenny Promotions. In April 2023, the Miss Universe Australia franchisee Tony and Sophia Barbagallo; of PinkTank Events acquired the Miss Universe Singapore license.
The following is a list of all Miss Universe Singapore titleholders, and runners-up.
|Year||Miss Universe Singapore||First Runner-up||Second Runner-up|
|2012||Lynn Tan||Nowreen Khan||Louissa Thomas|
|2013||Shi Lim||Cheryl Desiree Chan||Cordelia Low|
|2014||Rathi Menon||Arrian North||Ijechi Nazirah Nwaozuzu|
|2015||Lisa Marie White||No runners-up as she was appointed by the organization to compete at Miss Universe, no national pageant in 2015.|
|2016||Cheryl Chou||Tanisha Lissa Khan||Sonya Elisabeth Branson|
|2017||Manuela Bruntraeger||Rudihra Ramathas||Emilbiany Nenggal Intong|
|2018||Zahra Khanum||Tiong Jiaen||Jaslyn Tan|
|2019||Mohana Prabha||Laranya Kumar||Cheryl Yao|
|2020||Bernadette Belle Ong||No runners-up as she was appointed by the organization to compete at Miss Universe due to the impact of COVID-19 pandemic, no national pageant in 2020.|
|2021||Nandita Banna||Kalynskye Adrian||Lila Tan|
|2022||Carissa Yap||Yvonne Sashirekha||Denissia Delangle|
|2023||Priyanka Annuncia||Nikita Carters||Radhika Chandhok|
Titleholders under Miss Universe Singapore organisation
Miss Universe Singapore
- : Declared as Winner
- : Ended as runner-up or top 5/6 qualification
- : Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
- : Ended as special awards winner
- The winner of Miss Singapore represents her country at the Miss Universe. On occasion, when the winner does not qualify (due to age) for either contest, a runner-up is sent.
|Year||Miss Universe Singapore||Placement at Miss Universe||Special Awards||Notes|
||Tony & Sophia Barbagallo (PinkTank Events) directorship|
|2021||Nandita Banna||Top 16|
|2020||Bernadette Ong||Unplaced||Appointed — Due to the impact of COVID-19 pandemic, no national pageant in 2020. Instead, a runner-up was appointed as the Miss Universe Singapore 2020 by the organization.|
|2019||Mohana Prabha||Unplaced||Valerie Lim directorship.|
|2016||Cheryl Chou||Unplaced||Nuraliza Osman directorship.|
|2015||Lisa Marie White||Unplaced||Ines Ligron directorship.|
|Miss Singapore Universe|
|2010||Tania Lim Kim Suan||Unplaced|
|2009||Rachel Janice Kum||Unplaced||Errol Pang (Derrol Stepenny Promotions) directorship.|
|2008||Shenise Wong Yan Yi||Unplaced|
|2007||Jessica Tan Yue Chang||Unplaced|
|2006||Carol Cheong Yim Foon||Unplaced|
|2004||Sandy Chua Khang Ein||Unplaced||Charles Oon (Group CEO), Mr. Chang Long Jong (CEO of Mediacorp Studios), Mr Ernest Wong (Group CEO of Mediacorp) and Mr. Vincent Foo (GM of Silkplus (S) Pte Ltd) directorship.|
|2003||Bernice Wong Chea Mei||Unplaced|
|2000||Eunice Elizabeth Olsen||Unplaced||Daryl Pang (Derrol Stepenny Promotions) directorship.|
|1999||Cheryl Marie Cordeiro||Unplaced|
|1998||Alice Lim Poh Choo||Unplaced|
|1997||Tricia Tan Siew Siew||Unplaced|
|1995||Tun Neesa Abdullah||Unplaced|
|1993||Rena Ramiah Devi||Unplaced||Metromedia Promotions Pte Ltd. directorship — Best Model of the Asia & Pacific 1994, fourth runner-up at Miss Tourism International 1994 (Sri-Lanka Edition) and Miss Tourism International (Turkey Edition).|
|1991||Eileen Yeow Yin Yin||Unplaced||
|1990||Ong Lay Ling||Unplaced|
|1988||Audrey Ann Tay||Unplaced||
|1987||Marion Nicole Teo||Top 10|
|1984||Violet Lee Hui-Min||Unplaced|
|1983||Kathie Lee Lee Beng||Top 12|
|1982||Telma Judicia Mary Nonis||Unplaced|
|1980||Ann Chua Ai Choo||Unplaced||Rebranding as Miss Singapore Universe Organization.|
|1979||Elaine Tan Kim Lian||Unplaced|
|1978||Annie Lee Mei Ling||Unplaced|
|1977||Marilyn Sim Choon May||Unplaced|
|1974||Angela Teo Bee Luang||Unplaced|
|1973||Debra Josephine de Souza||Unplaced|
|1972||Jacqueline Han Ghim Hong||Unplaced|
|1971||Jenny Ser Wang Wong||Unplaced|
|1970||Cecilia Undasan||Unplaced||Dr Robert C K Loh (International Y'sMen Club Beta Chapter) directorship.|
|1969||Mavis Young Siew Kim||Unplaced|
|1967||Bridget Ong Mei-Lee||Unplaced|
|1966||Margaret van Meel||Unplaced|
|1965||Alice Woon Yoke Kwee||Did not compete||She competed in various pageants including national competition of Miss Malaysia for Miss World 1963 and Miss Malaysia for Miss Universe 1965.|
|1964||Vera Wee||Did not compete||She competed in Miss Universe Malaysia 1964 for Miss Universe 1964.|
|1961||Did not compete|
|1960||Christl d'Cruz||Did not compete|
|1958||Marion Willis||Unplaced||Shaw Brothers directorship|
|1954||Marjorie Wee||Unplaced||She won Miss Malaya 1954 pageant but debuted at Miss Universe 1954 as Miss Singapore instead.|
|1953||Fatimah Omar||Did not compete|
|1951||Siti Mariam Ismail||Did not compete|
|1950||Pamela Such||Did not compete||Miss Singapore — Singapore Press Holdings.|
|1948||Ho Lye Yin||Did not compete||Miss Singapore — The Singapore Amateur Weightlifting Association Club.co|
- Tan, Jeanmarie (13 December 2021). "Miss Singapore makes it to top 16 of Miss Universe pageant, for first time in 34 years". The Straits Times. ISSN 0585-3923. Retrieved 13 December 2021.
- Rahman, Noor Ashikin Abdul (26 September 2015). "Miss Universe S'pore 2015 chosen at low-key, closed-door event". The New Paper. Retrieved 28 December 2022.
- "Lisa Marie White is Miss Universe Singapore 2015". pageantsnews.com. Archived from the original on 20 September 2015. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- "Lasalle student Cheryl Chou crowned Miss Universe Singapore". The Straits Times. 16 October 2016.
- "Telugu Girl Crowned Miss Universe Singapore 2021". gulte.com. 18 September 2021. Retrieved 5 October 2021.
- Minh, Quốc (18 October 2022). "Nhan sắc Hoa hậu Hoàn vũ Singapore 2022". Zing News (in Vietnamese). Retrieved 18 October 2022.
- "Newly-crowned Miss Universe S'pore fights human trafficking in Thailand and runs own clothing line". The New Paper. 18 September 2023. Retrieved 18 September 2023.
- "[MISS SINGAPORE, MARION WILLIS, YESTERDAY WENT TO GREET THE …". nas.gov.sg. Retrieved 3 May 2022.
- "It Should be 'Miss Malaya'". nas.gov.sg. Retrieved 29 April 2022.
- Lim, Edna (5 July 2019). Miss Singapore 1953. ISBN 9781474402897.