Minuteman Library Network
The Minuteman Library Network (MLN), founded in 1984, is a consortium of 41 public and academic libraries in the MetroWest and southern Middlesex County areas of eastern Massachusetts, US that share resources, patrons and services. The Network has over 6 million items and over 680,000 cardholders. Resources are shared. People who live, work, or study in Massachusetts are eligible for a card, which can be used to borrow items from Minuteman libraries.
- Acton Memorial Library
- Robbins Library, Arlington
- Ashland Public Library
- Bedford Free Public Library
- Belmont Public Library
- Public Library of Brookline
- Cambridge Public Library
- Concord Free Public Library
- Dedham Public Library
- Dover Town Library
- Framingham Public Library
- Franklin Public Library
- Holliston Public Library
- Cary Memorial Library, Lexington
- Lincoln Public Library
- Maynard Public Library
- Medfield Public Library
- Medford Public Library
- Medway Public Library
- Millis Public Library
- Morse Institute Library, Natick
- Bacon Free Library, Natick
- Needham Free Public Library
- Newton Free Library
- Morrill Memorial Library, Norwood
- Sherborn Public Library
- Somerville Public Library (Central Library, East Branch, West Branch)
- Randall Library, Stow
- Goodnow Library, Sudbury
- Waltham Public Library
- Watertown Free Public Library
- Wayland Free Public Library
- Wellesley Free Library
- Weston Public Library
- Westwood Public Library
- Winchester Public Library
- Winn Memorial Library, Woburn
- Massachusetts Bay Community College, Perkins Library/Learning Resource Center, Wellesley & Framingham (moved to HELM)
- Mount Ida College, Wadsworth Learning Resource Center, Newton (closed 2018)
- Newbury College, Brookline, MA (closed 2019)
- Cape Libraries Automated Materials Sharing (CLAMS)
- C/W MARS (Central/Western Massachusetts Automated Resource Sharing)
- Merrimack Valley Library Consortium (MVLC)
- North of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE)
- Old Colony Library Network (OCLN)
- SAILS Library Network
- "About". Minuteman Library Network. Retrieved 10 September 2021.
- "Services: Minuteman library card, Minuteman app". Minuteman Library Network. Retrieved 10 September 2021.
- "Our Libraries". Minuteman Library Network. Retrieved 10 September 2021.
- "Home page". Robbins Library.
- "Home Page". Dedham Public Library.
- "Home page". Bacon Free Library. Retrieved 10 September 2021.