|وزارت قانون و انصاف|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Pakistan|
|Headquarters||Pakistan Secretariat, Presidency Road, Islamabad|
The ministry's political executive figure is known as the Minister for Law, Justice and Human Rights, who must be an elected legislator and Parliamentarian. The Minister for Justice is associated with enforcing laws and administration of government judicial departments, and is a public face of the government in legal services required by the state. The ministry's administration is headed by the Law Secretary of Pakistan. The ministry is also represented by the Attorney General as the chief law enforcement officer of the federal government, representing it in civilian Supreme Court cases, and assisting the Minister for Justice and the government in legal cases. Both the Minister for Justice and Attorney General are nominated by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, and are members of the Cabinet. It is currently headed by Ahmed Irfan Aslam as of 17 August 2023.
Competition Appellate Tribunal
Anti Dumping Appellate Tribunal
- "Sardar Ayaz Sadiq appointed law minister". The Express Tribune. 31 October 2022. Retrieved 31 October 2022.
- "Competition Commission of Pakistan - Competition Appellate Tribunal".
- "Govt asked to appoint chairman for tribunal". 19 April 2018.
- "Anti-Dumping Tribunal: Decision of Cabinet body endorsed – Business Recorder".
- "30 accountability courts to be notified shortly, SC informed".