|General Secretary||Albert Pons|
|Founded||2010 (as a coalition)|
21 May 2017 (as a party)
Republican Left of the Balearic Islands
The Greens of Menorca
|Balearic Parliament (Menorcan seats)|
2 / 13
|Council of Menorca|
3 / 13
|Mayors in Menorca|
0 / 8
15 / 125
Més per Menorca (English: More for Menorca, MpM) is a Menorcan political party. It was initially a coalition formed by the Socialist Party of Menorca, the Republican Left of the Balearic Islands, The Greens of Menorca, Equo, local parties and independents around the island until 2017. MpM was created in July 2014. Until May 2017 it had been linked to the similarly-named alliance in Majorca.
MpM gained 3 deputies in the Balearic elections of 2015, being the third most voted party of the island in those elections (after the PP and the Socialist Party). In the local elections held the same day, the coalition only presented a list in Ciutadella de Menorca, where it gained 6 town councillors and the mayorship. In the remaining municipalities of the island MpM either participated or supported other local coalitions.
In October 2016 the Més per Menorca coalition proposed and carried a motion to adopt permanent Summer Time on the island.
In May 2017, MpM was transformed into a party, electing Nel Martí as its coordinator.
|Parliament of the Balearic Islands|
|2015||Nel Martí||6,582||1.52 (#8)||
3 / 59
|Confidence and supply|
|2019||Josep Castells||6,058||1.41 (#8)||
2 / 59
|1||Confidence and supply|
2 / 59
Island Council of Menorca
|Island Council of Menorca|
|2015||Maite Salord||7,038||18.74 (#3)||
3 / 13
3 / 13
|2023||Josep Juaneda||6,772||17.42 (#3)||
2 / 13
- Christopher Ross, Bill Richardson, Begoña Sangrador-Vegas - Contemporary Spain 2016 1317751647-- Page 107 "At the 2015 election, the PSM formed the core of a new alliance called More for Majorca (Cat.: Més per Mallorca/MÉM), which in conjunction with More for Menorca (Cat.: Més per Menorca/MpM), won over 15 per cent of the vote."
- «Naixement de MÉS per Menorca».
- Més per Menorca crea su propio partido y se desvincula de Mallorca
- ELECCIONES AUTONÓMICAS 2015 - Menorca
- Balearic Islands choose to keep summertime forever "The motion, proposed by the left wing Més per Menorca coalition and which will be put to the vote on Tuesday, claims that the obligatory change is based on "obsolete industrial" concerns."
- "Més per Menorca tria Nel Martí com a coordinador en el seu primer congrés". VilaWeb (in Catalan). 21 May 2017. Retrieved 3 January 2018.