This is a list of Railway lines in Pakistan. The lines and the stations are owned and operated by Pakistan Railways. Rail lines in Pakistan are divided into main lines and branch lines.
- Hyderabad–Khokhrapar Branch Line
- Sher Shah–Kot Addu Branch Line
- Lodhran–Khanewal Chord Line
- Lodhran–Raiwind Branch Line
- Khanewal–Wazirabad Branch Line
- Shorkot–Sheikhupura Branch Line
- Shorkot–Lalamusa Branch Line
- Jand–Thal Branch Line
- Bannu–Tank Branch Line
- Daud Khel–Lakki Marwat Branch Line
- Malakwal–Khushab Branch Line
- Sangla Hill–Kundian Branch Line
- Lahore–Wagah Branch Line
- Shahdara Bagh–Sangla Hill Branch Line
- Shahdara Bagh–Chak Amru Branch Line
- Wazirabad–Narowal Branch Line
- Golra Sharif–Basal Branch Line
- Sibi-Khost Branch Line
- Karachi–Gwadar Railway Line (Makran Coastal Railway)
- Mandra–Bhaun Railway
- Gwadar–Mastung Branch Line
- Jacobabad–Gwadar Branch Line
- Basima–Jacobabad Branch Line
- Zhob Valley Railway
- Islamabad–Muzaffarabad Branch Line
- Uzbekistan–Afghanistan–Pakistan Railway Project
- Khunjerab Railway (China–Pakistan railway)
Tourist and heritage railways
- Changa Manga Forestry Railway
- Dandot Light Railway
- Kandahar State Railway
- Khewra Salt Mines Railway
- Khyber Pass Railway
- Larkana–Jacobabad Light Railway
- Mardan–Charsadda Branch Line
- Mirpur Khas–Nawabshah Railway
- Nowshera–Dargai Branch Line
Proposed Standard Gauge Line to Iran
The proposed railway would support the transport of high-value goods to Europe and Central Asia. Trains on the Islamabad – Tehran – Istanbul route currently take around five days to complete the journey, possibly due to poor or compromised condition of the track. It is claimed that a standard-gauge line would reduce journey times to 20 hours.
- Cross-border railway lines in Pakistan
- Abandoned and dismantled railway lines in Pakistan
- List of railway stations in Pakistan
- Mazher, Yousuf (2022-12-05). "Pakistan Railways Gets 46 Chinese Coaches with Modern Features". A blog about real estate, lifestyle and tourism in Pakistan | Zameen Blog. Retrieved 2023-06-25.
- Jahanzaib, Muhammad (2022-12-13). "Pakistan Railways: History, Significance & More". Graana.com. Retrieved 2023-06-25.
- "Upgradation of 3 main railway lines underway under CPEC". The Nation. 2017-03-20. Retrieved 2023-06-25.
- "ایم ایل ون منصوبہ: خستہ حال ریلوے لائن پاکستان کی تقدیر کیسے بدل سکتی ہے؟". BBC News اردو (in Urdu). Retrieved 2023-06-25.
- "[IRFCA] Pakistan - Closed Sections". www.irfca.org. Retrieved 2023-06-25.
- News Desk (2022-12-21). "Importance of ML-1 railway project under CPEC | By Waseem Riaz Bhutta". Pakistan Observer. Retrieved 2023-06-25.
- Team, Editorial (2021-10-10). "ML-2 Project: The Prospects of Prosperity Await Pakistan". Rationale-47. Retrieved 2023-06-25.
- "Oman offer to build Gwadar railway conjures Pakistan port's past".
- "Pakistan eyes standard gauge line to the Middle East and Europe". Railpage. Retrieved 2022-02-09.