|Senior CLASS Award (women's basketball)|
|Awarded for||the outstanding senior NCAA Division I student-athlete of the year in women's basketball|
|Presented by||Premier Sports Management|
|Currently held by||Lexie Hull, Stanford|
The Senior CLASS Award is presented each year to the outstanding senior NCAA Division I Student-Athlete of the Year in women's basketball. The award was established in 2002.
|2002–03||LaToya Thomas||Mississippi State|
|2004–05||Kendra Wecker||Kansas State|
|2012–13||Elena Delle Donne||Delaware|
|2016–17||Sydney Wiese||Oregon State|
- Branded athletically as "Connecticut" before the 2013–14 season.
- "Iowa's Megan Gustafson Wins 2018-19 Senior CLASS Award for Women's Basketball" (Press release). Premier Sports Management. April 4, 2019. Retrieved April 4, 2019.
- "Oregon's Sabrina Ionescu Wins 2019-2020 Senior CLASS Award for Women's Basketball" (Press release). Premier Sports Management. March 31, 2020. Retrieved March 31, 2020.
- "Tennessee's Rennia Davis Wins 2020-21 Senior CLASS Award® for Women's Basketball" (Press release). Premier Sports Management. April 1, 2021. Retrieved April 1, 2021.
- "Stanford's Lexie Hull Wins 2021–22 Senior CLASS Award® for Women's Basketball" (Press release). Premier Sports Management. March 31, 2022. Retrieved March 31, 2022.