Khutbat-e-Madras (Urdu: خطباتِ مدراس) is a collection of eight sermons on the life of the Islamic prophet Muhammad by Syed Suleiman Nadvi, first published in 1936. Nadvi prepared the material for a non-Arab, non-Muslim audience. Syed gave these sermons in October and November 1925 at the request of Islami Taleemi Anjuman at Madras University.
In 2017, an English translation of Khutbat-e-madras was produced by Professor Abdur Rahim Kidwai of Aligarh Muslim University and published by Pharos Media under the title of Prophet Muhammad – the Role Model as the first of a series of planned translations of the Urdu-language works of Syed Sulaiman Nadwi.
- Read list. Connecticut Council of Masajid.
- Syed Sulaiman Nadavi (1936). Khutbat E Madras.
- "Khutbat-e-Madaris Seerat-e-Nabwi Par Khutbaat by Syed Sulaiman Nadvi". Rekhta. Retrieved 19 April 2023.
- Parekh, Rauf (20 November 2007). "DAWN - Features; November 20, 2007". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 30 August 2023.
- Khan, Mohammad Talib (2018). Contribution of Aligarh Muslim University to Seerah Literature (PhD) (in Urdu). India: Department of Sunni Theology, Aligarh Muslim University. pp. 445–448. hdl:10603/364770. Archived from the original on 26 October 2023. Retrieved 26 October 2023.
- "Acclaimed Urdu book on the Prophet's life translated into English". The Milli Gazette.