2.0.18 / 14 May 2019
|Preview release||— [±]|
|Written in||C++ (Qt)|
Kaffeine is a media player for Unix-like operating systems by KDE. By default it uses libVLC media framework but also supports GStreamer. It also supports the use of MPlayer project's binary codecs for proprietary formats. Kaffeine developers have also produced a Mozilla plugin to start the player for streaming content over the web.
Features include streaming, DVB, DVD, Video CD and CD audio.
- ^ "Release 2.0.18". 14 May 2019. Retrieved 4 August 2019.
- ^ Nag, Aditya (22 March 2005). "Open-Source Equivalents to Windows Programs: Choices, Choices, Choices..." CoolTechZone. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- ^ "Kaffeine - Community Help Wiki".
- ^ "Kaffeine - KDE UserBase Wiki".
- Media related to Kaffeine at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website