This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (May 2019)
2020.2 / October 29, 2020
|Operating system||Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, Windows|
|Available in||English, Chinese, Japanese|
|License||Proprietary commercial software|
Jtest is an automated Java software testing and static analysis product developed by Parasoft. The product includes technology for Data-flow analysis, Unit test-case generation and execution, static analysis, and more. Jtest is used by companies such as Cisco Systems and TransCore. It is also used by Lockheed Martin for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program (JSF).
Jtest won the 19th Dr.Dobb's Jolt Product Excellence & Productivity Awards in the security tool category (as part of Parasoft's Application Security Solution). Previously, Jtest was granted a Codie award from the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) for "Best Software Testing Solution" in 2007 and 2005. It also won "Technology of the Year" award as "Best Application Test Tool" from InfoWorld two years in a row in 2006 and 2007. Jtest first received the Jolt Award for Excellence in 2000.
- Automated testing
- List of unit testing frameworks
- List of tools for static code analysis
- Regression testing
- Software testing
- System testing
- Test case
- Test-driven development
- xUnit, a family of unit testing frameworks
- JDJ Product Review — Parasoft Jtest 8.0 by Jason Bell, Java Developers Journal (JDJ), November 17, 2006
- "Jtest Case Studies". Archived from the original on 2008-01-08. Retrieved 2007-12-13.
- Jtest automates testing for your Java apps
- F-35 Joint Strike Fighter benefits from modern software testing, quality assurance
- 19th Jolt Product Excellence & Productivity Awards
- 2007 Codie Winners Archived 2007-12-13 at the Wayback Machine
- 2005 Codie Winners Archived 2007-12-17 at the Wayback Machine
- Parasoft Jtest Wins Best Application Test Tool as part of InfoWorld's Annual Technology of the Year Awards
- InfoWorld 2007 Technology of the Year awards Archived 2007-03-05 at the Wayback Machine
- "Parasoft Jtest Wins InfoWorld's Technology of the Year Award for Second Consecutive Year". Archived from the original on 2007-10-05. Retrieved 2007-12-13.
- The 11th Annual Jolt Awards Gala