|Elevation||581 ft (177 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||610 and 484|
|GNIS feature ID||1203138|
Jennersville is an unincorporated community that is located in Penn Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States at latitude 39.823 and longitude -75.87. It is associated, for postal purposes, with the borough of West Grove, and appears on the West Grove U.S. Geological Survey Map.
The Jennersville Church of the Brethren and a 105,000-square-foot shopping center are located in Jennersville. Developers of the shopping center have estimated that 10,500 people live within three miles of the center, 23,800 within five miles, and 44,000 within seven miles, based on 2000 U.S. Census data.
Delaware County Community College provides classes at the Pennocks Bridge Campus through a partnership with the Chester County Intermediate Unit.
The town's elevation is 577 feet (176 m).
- Eva Griffith Thompson (1842–1925), newspaper editor
- Shaun Taylor-Corbett (b. 1978), actor and singer
- "Jennersville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior.
- "Jennersville Populated Place Profile". HomeTownLocator.com. Retrieved February 26, 2012.
- "Jennersville Church of the Brethren". Retrieved April 23, 2015.
- Moran, Sarah (2002). "Shoppes at Jenners Village near completion". Daily Local News. Retrieved April 23, 2015.
- Jennersville Hospital.
- Staff (December 31, 2021). "Last day for Chester County hospital, another one closes next month". Philadelphia, PA: WPVI-TV. Retrieved January 31, 2022.