Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Jane M. Maidment.
|Alma mater||University of Canterbury|
|Institutions||University of Canterbury|
Much of Maidments' research involves social work teaching.
- Maidment, Jane. "Problems experienced by students on field placement: Using research findings to inform curriculum design and content." Australian Social Work 56, no. 1 (2003): 50–60.
- Maidment, Jane, and Ronnie Egan. Practice skills in social work and welfare: More than just common sense. No. 2nd ed. Allen and Unwin, 2009.
- Connolly, Marie, Louise Harms, and Jane Maidment, eds. Social work: Contexts and practice. Oxford University Press Australia & New Zealand, 2009.
- Maidment, Jane. "The quiet remedy: A dialogue on reshaping professional relationships." Families in Society 87, no. 1 (2006): 115–121.
- Maidment, Jane. "Teaching social work online: Dilemmas and debates." Social Work Education 24, no. 2 (2005): 185–195.
- Maidment, Jane. "Using on-line delivery to support students during practicum placements." Australian social work 59, no. 1 (2006): 47–55.