Janadhipathya Rashtriya Sabha
Janadhipathya Rashtriya Party
|Leader||C. K. Janu|
|Chairman||E.P. Kumara Das|
|Founder||C. K. Janu|
|Founded||10 April 2016|
|National affiliation||National Democratic Alliance (NDA)|
Janadhipathiya Rashtriya Party previously known as Janadhipathiya Rashtriya Sabha is a political party in Kerala, India. The political Party JRS was formed by C. K. Janu on 10 April 2016. The JRP joined the BJP-led NDA and Janu contested unsuccessfully in the 2016 state assembly polls from Sulthan Bathery. The JRP left the NDA in 2018 but rejoined in 2021 ahead of the 2021 Kerala Legislative Assembly election.
- ^ "Popular tribal leader C K Janu warms up to BJP in Kerala". 8 April 2016.
- ^ "Contesting under NDA banner is my new way of protesting: Kerala Adivasi leader CK Janu".
- ^ "No decision yet on joining LDF front: CK Janu to TNM".
- ^ "There is no going back to the NDA: CK Janu on the political neglect of the Adivasi community".
- ^ "Kerala elections: Back in NDA as BJP accepted our demands, says JRS president CK Janu".