|Street address||1904 14th St NW|
Jônt is a restaurant in Washington, D.C., in the United States. Operated by chef Ryan Ratino, the restaurant was established in 2020 and has received two Michelin stars. The interior has a 14-seat counter. The menu has included live scallop, Dungeness crab with koshiibuki rice, and dry-aged duck.
- "DC Fine Dining: A Review of Jônt and Pineapple and Pearls". 2022-11-09. Retrieved 2023-07-18.
- Dalal, Avery (2023-04-12). "How D.C. Chef Ryan Ratino Runs Dual Michelin-Starred Restaurants in One Building". Eater. Retrieved 2023-07-18.
- "Bresca Chef Ryan Ratino Opens Highly Anticipated Tasting Room Jônt on 14th Street - Washingtonian". 2020-07-16. Retrieved 2023-07-18.
- "Jônt – Washington - a MICHELIN Guide Restaurant". MICHELIN Guide. Retrieved 2023-07-18.
- Plumb, Tierney (2018-09-17). "The Michelin-Starred Restaurants Open in D.C. Right Now". Eater DC. Retrieved 2023-07-18.
- Sietsema, Tom (2021-11-30). "If you think fine dining is dead, these restaurants offer delicious proof otherwise". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2023-07-19.