|Headquarters||Unit No-703 , 7th Floor, Kanakia Wall Street, Andheri Kurla Road, 400099 Mumbai, Maharashtra,|
|Akash Poddar |
InterMiles was the airline's frequent-flyer program of Jet Airways (Jet Privilege Private Limited, (JPPL)) that ceased operations in April 2019, in which 50.1% stake is held by Etihad Airways, part of the Etihad Aviation Group. InterMiles is an independent, loyalty and rewards company formed in 2014. The program has about 10 million members.
InterMiles' main feature was allowing users to make online travel booking for flights and hotels through its app and website, and get rewarded as they earn and redeem InterMiles. Later, InterMiles added features to allow users to shopping, dine, fuel and introduced co-brand credit cards in India.
In 2012, Jet Privilege Private Limited (JPPL) was formed to issue miles and award redemption tickets.
InterMiles (formerly known as JetPrivilege) was founded in 2014 as an independent entity, part of the Etihad Aviation Group formed with the sole purpose to market, develop and grow InterMiles, a loyalty and rewards programme.
After rebranding, InterMiles launched their first Television advertisement in 2020.
- "Jet Privilege's frequent flyer programme to be now known as InterMiles". Business Line. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- "Jet Airways' frequent flier programme JetPrivilege is now InterMiles. The benefits and riders, explained". CNBC TV18. Retrieved 29 April 2021.
- "InterMiles gains traction in consumer tech segment". Business Line. Retrieved 17 February 2021.
- "Jet gone, Jet Privilege is InterMiles now". The Times of India. Retrieved 29 April 2021.
- "In a chat with Anil Singhvi, EaseMyTrip's Prashant Pitti explains about new pact with Just Dial". Zee Business. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- "Edelweiss Partners With InterMiles To Introduce Free Cancellation Travel Insurance". Travel Trends Today. Retrieved 11 March 2021.
- "Now earn miles when paying your rent". Financial Express. Retrieved 21 September 2020.
- "InterMiles HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card". HDFC Bank. Retrieved 21 March 2021.
- "Intermiles Voyage Visa Credit Card". IndusInd Bank. Retrieved 21 March 2021.
- "Jet Airways defers plans to sell stake in Jet Privilege". Mint_(newspaper). Retrieved 14 November 2020.
- "Jet Privilege unveils new brand identity 'InterMiles'". The Economic Times. Retrieved 14 November 2020.