Index of children's rights articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles related to children's rights include:
- Abandonment - when a parent, guardian, or person in charge of a child either deserts a child without any regard for the child's physical health, safety or welfare and with the intention of wholly abandoning the child, or in some instances, fails to provide necessary care for a child living under their roof.
- Adultcentrism - The exaggerated egocentrism of adults.
- Adultism - A predisposition towards adults, which some see as biased against children, youth, and all young people who aren't addressed or viewed as adults.
- ADHD - A persistent pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity, as well as forgetfulness, poor impulse control or impulsivity, and distractibility.
- Age of consent - The minimum age at which a person is considered to be capable of legally giving informed consent to any contract or behaviour regulated by law with another person.
- Age of criminal responsibility - The age after which the defense of infancy is no longer an excuse.
- Age of majority - The threshold of adulthood as it is conceptualized in law.
- Anorexia nervosa - A psychiatric diagnosis that describes an eating disorder characterized by low body weight and body image distortion with an obsessive fear of gaining weight.
- Children's Rights Education
- Child migration
- Child protection
- Child soldiers
- Child labor laws in the United States
- Child Labour
- Family rights
- Fathers' rights movement
- Fear of childbirth
- Fear of children
- Fetal rights
- Freedom of expression
- Freedom of speech
- Freedom of thought
- Infant oral mutilation, practiced in Africa
- International child abduction
- International child abduction in Brazil
- International child abduction in Japan
- International child abduction in Mexico
- International child abduction in the United States
- Inter-Agency Guiding Principles on Unaccompanied and Separated Children
- Parental alienation
- Parents' rights movement
- Paternity fraud
- Paternity rights
- Paternity testing
- Pregnant patients' rights
- Verdingkinder - Swiss children taken away from their impoverished parents, usually to work on farms as slave labor and often mistreated.
- Children's rights movement
- Children's rights law
- List of international and European law on child protection and migration
- "Child Abandonment". FindLaw. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- Verhellen, E. (1994). Convention on the rights of the child: Background, motivation, strategies, main themes. Leuven/Apeldoorn: Garant.
- Fletcher, A. (2006) Washington Youth Voice Handbook. Archived 2008-04-14 at the Wayback Machine Olympia, WA: CommonAction.
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of [American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
- Psychiatric Association|the American Psychiatric Association, Fourth Edition, htm Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).] Behavenet.com. Retrieved on December 11, 2006.