3.2.9 / 22 November 2022
|Available in||22 languages|
|Type||Web hosting control panel|
ISPConfig is a widely used open source hosting control panel for Linux, licensed under BSD license and developed by the company ISPConfig UG. The ISPConfig project was started in autumn 2005 by Till Brehm from the German company projektfarm GmbH.
Using the dashboard, administrators have the ability to manage websites, email addresses, MySQL and MariaDB databases, FTP accounts, Shell accounts and DNS records through a web-based interface. The software has 4 login levels: administrator, reseller, client, and email-user, each with a different set of permissions.
ISPConfig is only available on Linux, with CentOS, Debian, and Ubuntu being among the supported distributions.
The following services and features are supported:
- Manage single or multiple servers from one control panel.
- Web server management for Apache HTTP Server and Nginx.
- Mail server management (with virtual mail users) with spam and antivirus filter using Postfix (software) and Dovecot (software).
- DNS server management (BIND, Powerdns).
- Configuration mirroring and clusters.
- Administrator, reseller, client and mail-user login.
- Virtual server management for OpenVZ Servers.
- Website statistics using Webalizer and AWStats
See feature list for a more detailed list.
- ^ http://www.ispconfig.org ISPConfig UG
- ^ "Documentation". ISPConfig. 23 January 2019. Archived from the original on 23 January 2019. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- ^ "ISPConfig Services and Functions". ISPConfig. 17 February 2019. Archived from the original on 17 February 2019. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- ^ "ISPConfig features". ISPConfig. 18 February 2019. Archived from the original on 19 February 2019. Retrieved 18 February 2019.