This article needs to be updated.(March 2022)
The Huqooq-e-Sindh March (transl. The Sindh Rights March) is an ongoing march against the Sindh Government, started with Sindh Punjab Border Commune Shaheed. PTI Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi inaugurated the march.
March route and Timeline
The scheduled march will end on March 6 in Karachi.
- 27 February – The march will start from Ghotki, which will then leave for Sukkur, will reach Shikarpur, Kashmore and Jacobabad.
- 28 February – The march Will visit Qambar Shahdadkot District and Larkana.
- 1 March – They will encamp in Khairpur, Naushahro Feroze and Nawabshah.
- Addressing a press conference in Larkana, FM Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that we have excluded Nowshero Feroz, Halani and Kandiaro from the route of the march to avoid the expected clash and violence with the PPP workers.
- 2 March – After which the next destination of March will be Sanghar and Mirpur Khas.
- 3 March – Will arrive at Umerkot, Tharparker district and Badin and stay overnight there.
- 4 March – Will go Tando Jan Mohammad, Tando Allahyar and Matiari.
- 5 March – will reach to its next destination Hyderabad.
- 6 March – the PTI march will enter its final phase and return to Karachi from Jamshoro.
- "PTI leaders slam PPP for plundering Sindh's resources". The Express Tribune. February 26, 2022.
- "Ghotki to Karachi: PTI's 'Haqooq-e-Sindh march' kicked off". Brecorder. February 27, 2022.
- "'Huqooq-e-Sindh March' demonstrates public distrust in PPP-led govt: Farrukh". February 26, 2022.
- "Ghotki to Karachi: PTI's 'Haqooq-e-Sindh march' kicked off". 27 February 2022.
- "'PTI changes route of Haqooq March to avoid collision with PPP'". March 2022.