|Coordinates: 39°58′58″N 75°50′29″W / 39.98278°N 75.84139°WCoordinates: 39°58′58″N 75°50′29″W / 39.98278°N 75.84139°W|
|• Total||1.40 sq mi (3.62 km2)|
|• Land||1.40 sq mi (3.61 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.01 km2)|
|Elevation||502 ft (153 m)|
|• Density||2,071.68/sq mi (799.70/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||610 and 484|
|GNIS feature ID||1176706|
Hayti is a census designated place and unincorporated community situated in Valley Township in Chester County, Pennsylvania, USA. The CDP was first designated as such in 2020. As of 2020, it has a population of 2,890. Hayti has an estimated elevation of 502 feet (153 m) above sea level.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- ^ "ArcGIS REST Services Directory". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved October 12, 2022.
- ^ "Feature Detail Report for: Hayti". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior.
- ^ "Census Population API". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Oct 12, 2022.
- ^ "Hayti (in Chester County, PA) Populated Place Profile". PA Hometown Locator. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
- ^ "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.