Haji Ghulam Ali
|34th Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Assumed office |
23 November 2022
|Appointed by||Dr. Arif Alvi|
|President||Dr. Arif Alvi|
|Prime Minister||Shehbaz Sharif|
|Chief Minister||Mahmood Khan|
Muhammad Azam Khan (caretaker)
|Preceded by||Shah Farman|
|Mayor of Peshawar|
17 October 2005 – 11 February 2009
|Member Senate of Pakistan|
March 2009 – March 2015
|Constituency||General seat from KP|
|Political party||Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F)|
|Relations||Zubair Ali (son)|
|Alma mater||Bachelor of Arts|
Haji Ghulam Ali (Urdu: حاجی غلام علی) is a Pakistani politician and a member of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F) who is currently serving as the 34th Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in office since 23 November 2022. He has previously served as the Mayor of Peshawar for more than 3 years and as a member of the Senate from 2009 to 2015, for 6 years.
In March 2009 he was elected to the Senate of Pakistan on general seat as Jameet Ulema Islam (F) candidate. He is the chairperson of senate committee on Commerce and Textile Industry, and member: committee of States and Frontier Regions, Inter-Provincial Coordination and Parliamentary Affairs. His son Fayaz Ali is Son In Law of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Leader Fazal-ur-Rehman (politician) while his other son Zubair Ali is Mayor Peshawar City.
- "Senate Profile". Senate of Pakistan. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- "Elected to Senate of Pakistan". Geo Tv. 12 March 2009. Archived from the original on 10 November 2014. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- "Chairmen--Standing Committees on Commerce and Textile Industry". Senate of Pakistan. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- "50 Senators elect to take oath Thursday". AAJ TV. 11 March 2009. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- "NAB summons Fazl's son-in-law over 'illegal' assets". 23 January 2021.