|Government Mental Health Centre, Kozhikode|
|Government of Kerala|
|Location||Calicut, Kerala, India|
|Affiliated university||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala|
Government Mental Health Centre, Kozhikode is a public mental health institution and hospital run by Government of Kerala, located at Puthiyara Pottamal Road, Kozhikode, Kerala. The hospital serves northern Kerala and neighbouring states.
- Dr S. Santhakumar, who was appointed as the superintendent of the hospital in 1962. He was the first qualified psychiatrist in the history of the hospital.
- Dr. R.L. Saritha, former superintendent of the hospital and now serves as the director of health services, Government of Kerala.
- Dr. N. Rajendran, former superintendent of the hospital.
- Dr K.C. Remasan, superintendent (2018 to present).
- "Kerala State Mental Health Authority – Government Mental Health Centres Details". ksmha.info. Retrieved 16 June 2021.
- "Psychiatrist S. Santhakumar dead". The Hindu. Retrieved 16 June 2021.
- "Dr. R.L. Saritha, Director of Health Services Kerala explaining about disaster control room". YouTube/ Kerala Health Online Training. Retrieved 16 June 2021.
- "Language Experts to find whereabouts of inmates of Mental Health Centre: Dr. N. Rajendran". timesofindia. Retrieved 16 June 2021.
- "Kozhikode Mental Health Centre to start DNB Course: Dr K.C. Remasan". timesofindia. Retrieved 16 June 2021.