George Washington on Horseback
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Equestrian statue by Herbert Haseltine in Washington, D.C., U.S.
|George Washington on Horseback|
|Dimensions||200 cm × 380 cm × 170 cm (78 in × 150 in × 66 in)|
George Washington on Horseback is an equestrian statue by sculptor Herbert Haseltine. It is located south of the Washington National Cathedral.
It was dedicated on February 22, 1959.
- List of monuments dedicated to George Washington
- List of statues of George Washington
- List of sculptures of presidents of the United States
- ^ "George Washington on Horseback, (sculpture)". Art Inventories Catalog, Smithsonian Institution Research Information System (SIRIS). Retrieved 2014-05-05.
- Media related to George Washington on Horseback by Herbert Haseltine (Washington, D.C.) at Wikimedia Commons
Coordinates: 38°55′46.3″N 77°4′12.5″W / 38.929528°N 77.070139°W / 38.929528; -77.070139