|Artist||Edward Sheffield Bartholomew|
|Location||Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.|
|Owner||City of Baltimore|
George Washington is a statue of the first president of the United States by the same name located in Baltimore, Maryland. Erected in 1857 in, the sculpture is located at the main entrance of Druid Hill Park.
Created by famed sculptor Edward Sheffield Bartholomew, the George Washington statue was relocated to Druid Hill Park in 1885. It was moved from old Carroll Hall building at the southwest corner of Calvert and Baltimore Streets.
- List of public art in Baltimore
- List of statues of George Washington
- List of sculptures of presidents of the United States
- "Monuments and Conservation". 15 November 2015.
- https://www.baltogreenmap.org/pdf/druidhill_mapside_2010.pdf[bare URL PDF]
- "Ghosts of Druid Hill Park - B-More Ghosts". Archived from the original on 2008-05-11. Retrieved 2008-05-10.
- "George Washington monument in Druid Hill Park spray-painted with 'destroy racists,' anti-police sentiment". 21 June 2020.