|Service area||Mid North Coast|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Fleet||42 (December 2014)|
On 20 April 1979, GL & J Nixon purchased Forster Bus Service from Charlie Brown with six buses. In November 1981, the business of D&W Thomas of Bungwahl was acquired with three buses. By March 1990, the fleet had grown to 19.
In November 1990, the business of JJ & CJ Sultana of Dyers Crossing was purchased with four buses.
In 1999, the business was purchased by the Deane family, former proprietors of Sydney operators Clipper Tours, Deanes Coaches and Southtrans. On 1 June 2011, the Wisely's Bus & Coach Service of Wingham was purchased. In October 2011, a service to Sydney commenced after Busways ceased operating a similar service. It ceased on 30 March 2013. In October 2015, the business was sold to the Buslines Group.
As at December 2014, the fleet comprised 42 buses.
- Forster - Tuncurry Bus Services Fleetline issue 168 July 1989 pages 99-102
- Forster Revisited Fleetline issue 183 October 1990 pages 155-156
- Forster in 1991 Fleetline issue 201 April 1992 pages 63-64
- Deane's buy Forster, keep Clipper Australasian Bus & Coach November 1999 page 10
- Forster to Sydney Express to cease operating from 1 April 2013 Forster Bus Service
- Private operators Australian Bus Panorama issue 29/1 July 2013 page 27
- Buslines Group acquires Deane's Mid-North Coast operations Australian Bus issue 74 March 2016 page 5
- Forster Bus Service Australian Bus Fleet Lists