'Houses',_--serigraph--_by_--Jennifer_Bartlett--,_2005.jpg (316 × 314 pixels, file size: 59 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Fair use rationale:
- This is a historically significant work that could not be conveyed in words.
- Inclusion is for information, education and analysis only.
- Its inclusion in the article(s) adds significantly to the article(s) because it shows the subject, or the work of the subject, of the article(s).
- The work shown is a major component of the artist's work.
- The image is a low resolution copy of the original work and would be unlikely to impact sales of prints or be usable as a desktop backdrop.
|This image is of a drawing, painting, print, or other two-dimensional work of art, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the artist who produced the image, the person who commissioned the work, or their heirs. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of works of art
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, might be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:31, 19 July 2017||316 × 314 (59 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|20:42, 17 August 2007||No thumbnail||454 × 452 (188 KB)||Wmpearl||'Houses', serigraph by Jennifer Bartlett, 2005 ==Licensing== '''Fair use rationale:''' # This is a historically significant work that could not be conveyed in words. # Inclusion is for information, education and analysis only. # Its inclusion in|