Faisal Javed Khan
Faisal Javed Khan
|Member of the Senate of Pakistan|
|Assumed office |
12 March 2018
|Chairman Standing Committee on Ministry of Information and Broadcasting|
|Prime Minister||Shehbaz Sharif|
|Political party||Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf|
Faisal Javed Khan is a Pakistani politician who has been a Member of the Senate of Pakistan, since March 2018. He was also elected as Chairman Senate Standing Committee on Information and Broadcasting. Senator Faisal Javed Khan is the most followed Senator in Pakistan on Twitter.
As of February 2018, he was serving as a member of the core and central executive committees of the PTI and its central additional secretary information. Khan has also campaigned for PTI Chief Imran Khan in 1997, 2002, 2013 and 2018 general elections. Faisal Javed Khan spoke at the European Parliament as a part of Parliamentarians from European Union member states and 18 Asian countries in the two day Asia-Europe Parliamentary Partnership (ASEP) meetings that debated the environmental challenges faced by Asia and Europe. He also moderated Imran Khan's big rally at Capital One Arena in the downtown Washington, DC in 2019.
Faisal Javed Khan was elected to the Senate of Pakistan as a candidate of PTI on general seat from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2018 Pakistani Senate election. He took oath as Senator on 12 March 2018.
Khan, as an Advertising and marketing specialist, have been associated with the field of Production, Advertising and Media for more than 17 years.
Khan has also been a radio broadcaster and producer for a decade from 2001 to 2011.
- "Here are Pakistan's top 20 mot followed Senators on Twitter". Propakistani.pk. 25 September 2021. Retrieved 26 September 2021.
- "PTI awards Senate tickets to dedicated workers". Pakistantoday.com.pk. 6 February 2018. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "Senate election: PTI diehard supporters get lion's share". The Express Tribune. 6 February 2018. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "Pakistan has now created 500,000 jobs in the green sector: Senator Faisal Javed". Dailytimes.com.pk. 2018-09-28.
- "Will never let you down before anyone: Imran Khan assures Pakistani community". Khaleejtimes.com. 2019-07-22.
- "LIVE: PML-N-backed independent candidates lead in Punjab, PPP in Sindh". The Express Tribune. 3 March 2018. Retrieved 3 March 2018.
- "Senate elections: PML-N bags lion's share; PPP outperforms, PTI meets expectations". Dawn.com. 3 March 2018. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- "Senate elect opposition-backed Sanjrani chairman and Mandviwala his deputy". The News. 12 March 2018. Archived from the original on 12 March 2018. Retrieved 12 March 2018.