|Products||Bullion, Investment Bars, Customized Coins|
|Total assets||NA (2016–17)|
Emirates Gold is a precious metal refinery, bullion manufacturer, and dealer based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Working primarily with gold and silver, the company produces its own bullion (such as 995 and 999.9 purity kilobars) which is recognized internationally, as well as other products such as investment bars in sizes ranging from 1 gram to 100 grams, and customized coins and medals. Founded in 1992, it is one of the largest refineries in the Middle East. In 2017 at the Dubai Shopping Festival, Emirates Gold created the world's largest display of gold with 250 kilograms (550 lb) of gold bars. Dubai is a very famous market for gold buying and selling and attract investors for making their profits.
- "Company Profile". Emirates Gold. Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- al Sayegh, Hadeel. "Mohamed Shakarchi: Man with the golden touch". The National. Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "DSF sets record with 'world's largest gold bar display'". Trade Arabia. 28 January 2017. Retrieved 3 June 2017.
- "DSF showcases shopping bag featuring 250kg of gold". Emirates 24/7. 19 January 2017. Retrieved 2 June 2017.
- LMBA Membership List. Retrieved 27 September 2023.