Dost Muhammad Khosa
Sardar Dost Muhammad Khan Khosa
سرداردوست محمد کھوسہ
|Chief Minister of Punjab|
11 April 2008 – 8 June 2008
|Preceded by||Sheikh Ijaz Nisar (caretaker)|
|Succeeded by||Shahbaz Sharif|
|Born||22 October 1973|
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
|Relations||Amjad Farooq Khan Khosa (Uncle)|
Latif Khosa (Uncle)
Sirdar Saif-u-Din Khan Khosa (Brother)
Sardar Dost Muhammad Khosa (Urdu: دوست محمد کھوسہ) (born 22 October 1973) is a Pakistani politician affiliated with Pakistan People's Party. He was appointed as the Interim Chief Minister of Punjab on 12 April 2008, after winning Punjab Provincial Seat 244 Dera Ghazi Khan 5 in the general election, serving until 8 June 2008. He joined the Pakistan People's Party (PPP) on 22 December 2018.
Khosa was first elected as MPA when his father vacated a provincial seat after taking oath as Punjab Governor in August 1999. He had also served as UC Nazim of Churratta, D.G. Khan and later as Naib District Nazim D.G. Khan until the general election in 2008.Later, he was appointed the interim Chief Minister of Punjab. After resigning from the Chief Ministers office he took oath as Foreign Minister for Pakistan. In 2018 General elections, he contested election (PP-289) as an independent candidate but lost.
- Dost Muhammad Khosa | Politician. PakistanHerald.com. Retrieved on 16 September 2015.
- "Ex-Punjab CM Dost Muhammad Khosa joins PPP".
- Hina, Muskan. (11 April 2008) Profile of Sardar Dost Mohammad Khosa | The Pakistani Spectator. Pkhope.com. Retrieved on 2015-09-16.
- "Sirdar Dost Muhammad Khan Khosa". Profile at Punjab Assembly.
- "Dost Muhammad Khosa | Politician @ Pakistan Herald". Pakistanherald.com. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- "Sirdar Dost Muhammad Khan Khosa". Punjab Assembly Data.
- "Amjad Khosa wins NA-190 after revised count".