Dhanmondi Tutorial (DT) is a private, English-medium school in the Dhanmondi residential area of Dhaka, Bangladesh. It was founded in 1972. As of 2016, it teaches approximately 1500 students from kindergarten through A Levels. Classes are divided into a junior and a senior section, each of which has its own campus.
DT follows the British GCE and IGCSE syllabus and the students are taught for the Ordinary Level (O-level) and Advanced Level (A-level) examinations conducted by Edexcel International.
DT regularly competes in school handball tournaments. In 2004, they reached the finals of the Maple Leaf Mini Handball Tournament (girls), but lost to Maple Leaf. The same year, DT took third place in the 14th Bata School Handball Tournament (girls), edging BIS, and third place in the Sunnydale Mini Handball Tournament (boys), defeating BAF Shaheen College in sudden death overtime. Two years later, they again finished third in the Sunnydale Mini Handball Tournament (boys), beating Ansar VDP School.
In 2010, the school reached the finals of the Sunnydale Mini Handball Tournament (boys), but lost to Sunnydale School. Later that year, the handball squad travelled to Nepal to play four exhibition matches.
- "Profile of Some Schools of Dhaka". Schools: The Foundation Builders. The Daily Star. April 2010.
- "Worries, uncertainty over sudden relocation". The Daily Star. 12 August 2016.
- "Our Campus". Dhanmondi Tutorial.
- "Maple Leaf mini h'ball champs". The Daily Star. 20 May 2004.
- "Sports-Handball". UNB. 20 March 2004.
Dhanmondi Tutorial placed third in the girls section, defeating BIS.
- "Sports-Handball". UNB. 23 March 2004.
In a place-decider match today, Dhanmondi Tutorial finished third defeating BAF Shahin College ... scored the match-winner during the extra time through sudden.
- "Sunnydale win boys' mini handball title". The Daily Star. 18 September 2006.
- "Sunnydale champs". The Daily Star. 22 March 2010.
- "School h'ball team leaves for Nepal". The Daily Star. 16 September 2010.
- Shishir Hoque (9 September 2014). "St Gregory's, Viqarunnisa lift school handball". Dhaka Tribune.
- "Extra Curricular Activities". Dhanmondi Tutorial.